Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [SOLVED] Newly installed latest version... Scene editor does not load?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2022 14:37 Edited at: 19th May 2022 23:13
So I had a harddrive/PC failure a while ago, and recently built a new machine and installed the latest version of AppGameKit studio on it (as of 2 days ago)
I loaded up the IDE, created a new project, and clicked on the project name and created a new scene.
But the scene does not load, the scene does not even show in the file list... even after saving, closing and reopening the application... nothing
No scenes for me! It appears I can not create a scene? Has anyone seen this behavior or have any idea why it does not work?

update: I have been able to verify that the scene file does get created inside the project folder of the operating system.
but does not show up in the IDE.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

method321
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
solved.
uninstalled, and deleted all the remaining files/folders in 'Program Files' and under AppData
reinstalled and now it works normally.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 19:27:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 19:27:00