Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK2C source on github seems to be missing AGKWindows.lib

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2022 13:37
Hi, I'm trying to build the Interpreter from source, I've gotten as far so the compiler complains about cannot open AGKWindows.lib. I had an old version lingering where there indeed was an AGKWindows.lib in platform/windows/lib/vs2017. I'm missing both x86 and x64 versions of this file in the latest source on github. Am I doing something wrong?
13/0
Cybermind
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2022 14:03
Well, I've compiled AGKWindows2017.sln which gives me the AGKWindows.lib, but I still have an error I can't figure out when I try to comile Interpreter.sln. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

1>AGKWindows.lib(FBXConverter.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ___std_swap_ranges_trivially_swappable_noalias referenced in function "private: void __thiscall Assimp::FBX::Converter::ConvertAnimationStack(class Assimp::FBX::AnimationStack const &)" (?ConvertAnimationStack@Converter@FBX@Assimp@@AAEXABVAnimationStack@23@@Z)
13/0

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 03:11:43
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 03:11:43