Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [Survey] Do your AppGameKit Classic games work on macs of different versions and years? On Apple Silicon?

Author
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2023 11:36
I have a problem. My game compiled on macOS does not work on all macOS. On some macs with Intel processor it works, and on some it doesn't.
And it was tested on a mac with an Apple Silicon processor (M1) and didn't work either.
I don't know what the problem is, an outdated engine or I did something wrong with the settings (by selecting wrong "Architectures" (I had Standard Architectures (Apple Silicon, Intel) selected) or VALID_ARCHS)... (Tier 2, but I think Tier 1 should be about the same.)

Have you tested your games on modern Macs with new versions of MacOS?
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2023 19:45
preben's Waggle 2 from 2014 is still available for download if you'd like to test?

meanwhile, i know you've been here awhile but the PM notification bell (still) isn't so obvious

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 22:42:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 22:42:31