Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / PureBasic dll tutorial for AGK(2023.1.26) not working (compiled with 6.10 beta 2)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2024 18:09 Edited at: 17th Jan 2024 18:20
Hi, I am having trouble getting a PureBasic created dll from the tutorial found here: Tutorial
I have the exact code that was posted in the tutorial in PureBasic and have built the all targets and it was successfully done it says. But when I set the code in AGK2 the way it is posted I get the following 2 errors depending on what I call the dll in PureBasic project settings (Window.dll or Windows64.dll) I have AGK2 set to create 64 bit programs and I am using PureBasic 6.10 beta 2 64 bit on Windows 10

I get the following error in AGK2 when dll is named "Windows64.dll" in the PB project settings.
Failed to load "0" function from plugin "Listy"

Following error in AGK2 when dll is named "Windows.dll"
Failed to load plugin 'Listy" required by this app, it may not be available for this platform.

Plugin is called "Listy"

Code is the same for both file names in both PureBasic and AGK2

PureBasic code:

AGK2 code:

Commands.txt:

ASRock motherboard/ AMD 4.1 Ghtz Duel core/16GB Ram/Nvidia Geforce 1080 GTX 8GB/1TB Western Dig. SSD/Windows 10 Home/Dark Basic Pro 9Ex/AGK2/AGKStudio

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-30 19:29:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-30 19:29:58