Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [SOLVED] i am confused - help :D

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all, I have to admit that the forum is confusing to the max. I'm looking for topics about Game Guru Max, but can't find anything. In particular, I'm looking for instructions on AI / level loading / and so on. But I can't find anything. There are some videos on Youtube, but they only briefly show some parts of Game Guru. I only see App Game Kit (whatever that is) then FPS Creator Classic, DarkBasic Products (what is that?) But nothing about Game Guru Max - I'm confused and hope you can help me a bit here to categorise everything. Thank you and hope for your help

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
James H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2024 17:38
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
If you go to the "GameGuru MAX on Steam" page and select the box "Community Hub" there is some stuff there.
If you go to YouTube and so a search for "GameGuru MAX", their channel will be the first result, broadcasts are every last Saturday of the month 7pm UK time.
I haven't used GameGuru MAX in some time, but from memory there is documentation that comes with the product and can be accessed from within GameGuru MAX, I don't recall where exactly, I do recall Lee saying in a youtube broadcast that it is there - I think I am right in saying that it is one of the screens such as the Hub or maybe the Story Board.
The most active community however is on their Discord server. Sign up to Discord and find their server also named "GameGuru MAX" then join it. You will get much quicker responses to any questions there than anywhere else. There are many channels within their Discord server, please take the time to become familiar with how it all works before posting if you are not already aware of what that entails. If you ask on here(Discord) you will get more accurate answers such as exactly where to find the documentation from with GameGuru MAX or links to specific tutorials/videos etc.
Win 10 Home 64, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H, 8GB DDR4, NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-30 13:06:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-30 13:06:01