Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / ROOMWAR - DOWNLOAD (alienware)

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 11:16
Well I guess I was wrong. I still stand by my statement though but well done never-the-less.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 15:24
congrats on winning!

a
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2004 12:22
in the imortal words of agent smith

"it was invevitable"

congratulations!

atair
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2004 21:09
ok the compo is over.
fist i have to thank you all for the feedback (also the wip thread)!

this was the first time i programmed in this language - and - this is the language i searched for years! - my next game will be a fps - but for the moment i just relax and wait for the postman.

another point: some people complained about the gameplay (which was the 1 criteria for judging) - now i had alot of ideas how to improve it, but no time to do so. (made all in 4 weeks).. nevertheless i think its fair that i won. (...what else shoud i say - 'i didnt deserved it?...')

i wont continue work on this game - also because initially i wanted to make a fps game for the compo, but i had really problems with the coll. system.. so i started a new game - and here it is.
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
This was the first game you made in DBPro??? Wow Great! You should use that as a quote on the TGC Showcase! They might pay you!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 23:12:19
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 23:12:19