Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Spynn - www.spynn.com

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2004 12:06 Edited at: 10th May 2004 13:26
*EDIT
There is now a version of this that can be played online through a browser for people who do not want to download an 8 Meg Demo.

I have had a lot of requests for this from people on slower connections who are curious about the game (it is a bit different!) but don't want the download.

It demonstrates the rules of play quite nicely and is only 166K (written in Flash MX)

Thanks for all your interest
*EDIT

I have been busy at home working on something a little bit different.

Please visit http://www.spynn.com and let me know what you think. It is an evolving Sci-Fi story and a series of Dark Basic Pro games that will become available throughout the story line.

The first demo of the Spynn game is available now to download.

All your feedback is most welcome

I hope you like it.

www.spynn.com - A new concept in Sci-Fi story telling
orv
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2004 22:02 Edited at: 19th Feb 2004 22:19
http://www.spynn.com

EDIT - cool site! story line pulled me in.

If you aim at nothing you'll hit it every time. 806mhz AMD Athlon Processor. 384MB memory.
Windows XP Home Edition. RADEON 9700 Pro graphics card. - editor.exe=1.0.6.1 - DBPCompiler.exe=V1.05
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2004 00:03
wow, a very simple yet very deep game... i don't know what kinda look and feel you where going for but u certainly got it

the game was kinda confusing at first (always is for unorthodox games) but i got the hang of it in the end and the whole online evolving thing you got going is cool. well done.

M R Whatman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2004 13:56
Thanks for the input guys. Glad you like it.

Yeah Hexgear, the game is a bit confusing, you really need to read the story to understand what it is and why you're doing it! Good news that you got the hang of it though - I'm aware a lot of people wont be bothered to read the story or game rules, so it's good that you sussed it out.

I was worried that the graphics are to basic - but it runs on very low spec machines which is what I wanted. There is a version with more eye candy due out in the future, there's also the second game in the series - Spynn Guardian in development which i'm really excited about - it's a totally different game, but another unique concept (I hope).

It also seems that the reviewers at File Front and Brothersoft are very excited about it too - so I'm very happy!!!

Thanks again - and please keep reading

www.spynn.com - A new concept in Sci-Fi story telling

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 12:03:17
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 12:03:17