Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / priority

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2004 22:00
how do I create the priority of one bob over another (which will be in front).
e.g..
In the past I had a command <change priority> so I could pass the moon in front of the earth when moving to the left and behind the earth with <change priority> when moving to the right.
This gives the impression of the moon circling the earth
This dare I say it was in Amos Pro', is there any way to overcome this in D.B.....Old Wrinkly.
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2004 12:58
You must be using DBC.

Yes, there is a way. Have a look at the Underware Design website and look for the PSprites library

For free Plug-ins, source and the DBPro Interface library for Visual C++ 6 and .NET
http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
Old Wrinkly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2004 01:04
THanks IanM, Very good site, downloaded the files you sugested, unfortunately some didn,t work "Unknown command" etc, or those that did run I,m afraid my little grey cels could not understand.
It looks like I will have to plod on with with DBC, until pensions in this Country improve. Thanks again. old wrinkly.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 02:28:30
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 02:28:30