Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Wasn't exactly sure where to put this...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2004 06:36
Well, figured this could go in "announcments" ..if it's the wrong place, then whoever moves posts in the forums can move it to the right area.

Anyway, if any of you are looking for a site to upload games onto (and even SELL them), go to lulu.com. I use the site for pictures (none which've sold, but I don't mind lol)..others use it for books,music or calendars...but you can also upload other media there such as video and software (I just asked the people on the lulu forums yesterday if others could do that)...

The staff member who replied to me said that space shouldn't be a problem (but since they haven't had any software- i think- on there yet, that doesn't mean there won't be problems..)...only uploading time might be (depending on if you have alot of time, I'd guess.)

Sounds like it might be a good site for uploading games on. Check it out yourself.
Pricey
Years of Service
User Offline
off topic methinks

i use dbspot, you get unlimited space, bandwidth and no adds as long as your site is db related

Dig a pit and poo in it

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 17:19:42
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 17:19:42