Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / A Wresting Game for the PC.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2004 11:21
I dunno if this belongs here, but i was planning on making a wrestling game using the DB Pro. I had some ideas, but im kinda stuck so i need some of fresh ideas what would people want in a wrestling game. So I can figure out what people want. Oh yeah, tell me where this post belongs. What do people want in a wrestling game like for an example you can tell me something like a buried alive match or a japanese deathmatch.
MikeyP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2004 11:58
Nope, your right it doesn't belond here You'd probably be best in the 'Work in progress' board. Sorry but I don't have any ideas for you either lol.
UberTuba
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2004 16:51
fighting games require a lot of complex animatons, especially wrestling. Unless you know a good animator, or are one yourself you'll hit a brick wall 5 minutes into production.

I'm Right and Reality is lying
blank
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2004 00:00
ahh you again, ummm this would probably be best suited in the newcomers forum or dark basic discussion as thjis forum is for showing people a game you have made and the wip is to show people a game you are making and its progress. other than that i cant say anything else as im not a mod and dont want to cotradict their overwhelming power.
DevilLiger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2004 11:19
okay im really confused first it was the wip section now the DP section? oh well they told me that it's not in the work in progrss section. My only problem are the models and animation. I can't find one that can animate and make models. That's also for free. Im pretty much broke here. A man with a dream that has no money to begin with. Pretty much have to go to forums (have to search the right section.) well pretty much i still don't know where to find blender though. can't download truespace 3.2 either because my donwnload breaksdown every moment. the transfer rate goes down. Long story....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 17:59:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 17:59:33