Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / VERY crappy 2D game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2004 06:21
If anyone here goes on www.gamefaqs.com and knows what Toaster Oven is, then you will understand this game. For everyone else, it's just a little fun I'm having.

The start house:

The path from the house to Toaster Town:

Path, with a vandalized house:

The main character:

An enemy:

So far, you can walk back and forth between the towns. The enemies I will probobly add over the weekend, and although I wanted to make this an RPG, I will probobly just have the main character shoot stuff at his enemies, making it a walk-around shooter.

Although this isnt the correct board, I could use some help. If someone would like to write a function that if the spacebar is pressed, a bullet with come from the main character and move across the screen until it collides with something. I never got good at doing those, so it would be greatly apprectiated.

GameXaero forums - www.t4e0.4cybiko.com
KC27
Years of Service
User Offline
Pretty good, but the graphics need a bit of work.

MiR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2004 22:16
I can´t see "The path from the house to Toaster Town" or "An enemy". The graphics defently do need work on.
You can make the toaster shoot out pieces of toast at the enemies if you want. I think that would look cool. Keep working on it.

Libera tu mente y te liberaras a ti.
Zero Blitzt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2004 00:33
Better Graphics: Coming July 2005

Meh, I didn't/don't really care about the graphics at the moment. I'd like to get this game up, running, and Multiplayer-capable first.

GameXaero forums - www.t4e0.4cybiko.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-13 06:35:31
Your offset time is: 2024-05-13 06:35:31