Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Project:CHAOS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
My game is called Project:CHAOS. It is anout a clone factory that makes an army of super human clones. One is cloned specially but escapes. He trys to help people but haves urges to kill them. You must also try not to draw to much attention or the clone factory will find you. In the end he is -~spoilers-sorry don't want to ruin it~-

Blah,Blah,Blah is all I hear. Let's get to the part where I kill you. ~CHAOS the genetic hybrid.
Wik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2004 02:57
Show your progress
Screen shots, how much you have done..etc

The admiral
Years of Service
User Offline
Sounds very interesting but info on progress not just a great story. And it is kinda original but kinda not in some ways. Either way sounds nice ill check back for progress.

[href]www.vapourhost.com/~flyer[/href]
Project CHAOS
Years of Service
User Offline
I can't show pics because I need a modelor and and a animator to make my characters. I'm am still generating the perfect scene for inside of the clone factory. I just posted to see if aneone would like it.

Blah,Blah,Blah is all I hear. Let's get to the part where I kill you. ~CHAOS the genetic hybrid.
TheAbomb12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2004 05:37 Edited at: 18th Apr 2004 05:38
Definitly not ready for the Work in Progress section, mate...

The WIP section if for people who have more than a synopsis of thier plot available. (ie screen shots, game play details, A working demo, a test engine, etc etc)

Please return to the WIP once you have one of those items (but not before then )

Amist the Blue Skies...
Lord Ozzum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2004 06:24 Edited at: 18th Apr 2004 06:25
go to team requests, they could help you with a team, as long as you don't post anything about mmorpgs, email someone the request first to look over it and see if you have enough detail, because if there's not, people will generally bug you, yell at you, etc. and you may get discouraged...
btw: ask someone before emailing it, otherwise they may get iratated (kinda like when I add people to MSN without asking them first...)

Once I dreamt that I fell into a lake full of the undead and demons. I screamed and hollered as my kitten jumped into it with me. None of my friends helped me.

I don't trust them anymore.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-13 11:48:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-13 11:48:41