Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Simple Smooth Object Tracking

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2004 04:20
Not as cool as some people's stuff, but a good tutorial for someone new to DarkBASIC Professional. Visit the tutorials section of my website at http://www.mighty-atom.com/d-zone/tutorials.php to see the Smooth Object Tracking tutorial in PDF format.

Hope it helps somebody.
Illusion Games
Years of Service
User Offline
TheOneRing - great job on your tutorial! Very well written.

Anyone that is new to DarkBASIC Professional should understand that this tutorial is a very good example of using 2D math for Smooth Object Tracking.

Mikel Johnson
Illusion Games Studio
TheOneRing
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2004 02:28
Thanks. Nothing very difficult, but should answer any object tracking questions for new DBP developers. I plan on doing some more tutorials related to creating AI, such as simple path scripting, basic memory/learning, and maybe the basics of fuzzly logic AI... If I can muster the time...
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2004 05:20
Nice tutorial.

I'll admit my weakest area of game deelopment is AI. Even something as simple as this will help build my fundamentals.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly known as Yellow)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 09:03:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 09:03:41