Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / A Preview From ThoughtStorm Entertainment

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Introduction
My name is Derek Brown, project manager over here at ThoughtStorm Entertainment, a small programming group. We have been around for a while, and were formerly known as Twirlsoft Entertainment. Our name has changed; our agenda has not.

The Game
The game is called Guilt, and the story is somewhat explained in the attached .exe . Please download it and tell me what you think. I will not reveal any more details, until we deem it is necessary.

Please feel free to comment on any aspect of TSE, including everything from job openings to upcoming games to website design. Thank you very much!

Derek Brown
Project Manager
ThoughtStorm Entertainment
Blackbook
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2004 08:54 Edited at: 23rd May 2004 09:07
The File
I'm sorry, but I'm having trouble with my webserver. I will repost it later when the problem is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Derek Brown
Project Manager
Dennuz666 v2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2004 11:09
No screens, no downloads... just words.

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2004 17:17
No offense if this is real, but this really smells like a friggin virus-- someone posts a really small post about a group we've never heard us and tells us to run an .exe to find out more?

Blackbook
Years of Service
User Offline
Information

It's not a virus. If it were, would I give you my name? I'm having trouble uploading to my webserver. If you would like proof that we "exist", so to speak, please email me for a screenshot of the intro. I will then send you the intro. It's not gameplay, but more like a trailer, explaining the background.

Derek Brown
Project Manager
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2004 18:01
Don't listen to Mouse, he is just a cranky teen who hasn't had either his knap or milk this morning

I doubt someone would go to the trouble of actually getting themselves a DNS and Webhost just to surplant a virus; there are far more effective methods

Just try to get the file up soon or atleast post a screenshot from the intro so we have some idea. It would be good if you could get a webpage up, even if it is just 'Welcome, the real website is comming!'

As a forbidden access is just annoying.

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2004 19:37
TSE-> No offense meant if this is for real , and I understand you could be having problems with your server. I'd recommend you put up a few screenshots as well as the trailer to earn some trust .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 19:53:03
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 19:53:03