Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Tank Game w00t!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2004 05:51 Edited at: 29th May 2004 05:54
Check it! (I don't know if this will be finished for awhile, but hey, I have a week before i have to go to my summer job for 6 weeks (away from comp) but when iget back I'll definately work on this some more)

-runs collision with .dbo map
-fires
-moves

Yeah, I know I havent done much compared to other posts ,but this is my first game so lookit.

Also any crits/ suggestions will be helpfull.

IF your rolling along the ocean in you jet ski and the wheels fall off. Do you still have enough pancakes to cover a doghouse?

Purple, because icecream has no bones.
Alkaline
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2004 05:53
Sure have seen alot of tank games lately, Wonders who's tank game will be on top. Picture is kinda of dark can really see the landscape

Intel Celeron Processor||224 mb RAM||AG 315P 64 SDRAM
http://www.zip.dbspot.com
Cyberflame
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2004 05:58
Heres a lighter pic. Turns out I left out a light command.

IF your rolling along the ocean in you jet ski and the wheels fall off. Do you still have enough pancakes to cover a doghouse?

Marthik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2004 10:54
Quote: "ure have seen alot of tank games lately, Wonders who's tank game will be on top."

heh, there should be a tank game competition, where only tank games get to enter.
Cyberflame
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2004 03:15
Yay! I got the smoke effect working, next i'll make it look nifty when you fire. Ill probly add frames to the smoke too. Also, the camera was changed to it's final way of movement, it follows right gehind the turret now.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 11:45:15
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 11:45:15