Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Project RPGDTE Complete

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
after 5 years of switching languages and deciding on one best suited
with the proper 2d/3d graphics enhancment card like ati. i found that darkbasic would be all i would ever need to complete the project. Thank you DB Team!

The RPGDTE is not an RPG maker it is a blank engine you can design and make RPG's on. This project has a nice trial edition i put online for everyone to try. It is not CRIPPLED but it is a trial version it will only let you link 10 scripts.

RPGDTE:
*Unlimited npc list, "100 npcs max per map+ pc character"

*Ty7 script "powerfull" not case sensitive nor space sensitive and not even syntax sensitive!

*Just about everything is customizable EVEN the magic! "even supports some 3d effects not overlayed precisely to preserve speed"

*Items - Shoping Saving and Loading, Battles, Dynamic Mapping system

* 5 Unlimited length animated tiles per map "limited to only the size of your tileset"

* Powerfull text displaying commands support MACROS for inserting character names numberic values and more

* Font is bitmapped base from the original 320X240 dos font, you can edit the font in any image editor

*Maps use trigger tiles along with scripting you can create dynamic puzzles chests levers active key object and more!

*Includes powerfull map editor and tile/sprite editor

TILE/SPRITE EDITOR:

*Dynamic memory system loads and flips through graphic tiles quickly editing is a snap

* Includes tools: Pen , LineTool, BlackPen , Transparent pen, backlight, Pantagraph, Bursk wand, Duplicator, callidoscope pen, Dither wand, Auto tile bleacher , Autostone , AutoSpeckle , AutoShadow , memorize tile "for transfering tiles to other tile sets",
300 color palettes savable and loadable a standerd 16-bit palette "All colors", color entry panels, color grabbing , rotate, flipH , FlipV , Mover arrow , An auotmated raster pixel shifter "in manual edit press x" , manual editing controls, tile mixing, tile blending , alpha blending of tiles , overlay pasting of tiles with holes, tile moving capabilities on the slate screen by dragging, internal key map help and MUCH more!

MAP EDITOR:

*includes , Intelegent PATH tile mode! , Tile line tool, tile box tool, tile floodfill tool, tile ellipse tool, "these also support special tiles!" , Wall tiles, above tiles, trigger tiles, MIXABLE TILES above over trigger=floating trigger and above over wall for a floating wall, fullscreen tile select, scrollbar tile select, tile recognition press enter to select tiles from used ones. A highlight and drop feature "kinda like copy and paste for sections of map", mini map view, tile set changing, map resizing, internal key map help , screensaver , ALOT more too! "also includes my programmers menu still for those who want to find it"

All RPGDTE editors and engines are keyboard and controller compatible and have been tested!

RPGDTE
http://www.rpgdte.arconian.com
"the screenshots are outdated......"

DOWNLOAD
www.rpgdte.arconian.com/rpgdte2.zip

I am I was

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 17:33:25
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 17:33:25