Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Lemmings - 2nd Demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2004 03:03 Edited at: 27th Jul 2004 03:14
Hi all again

This isn't really a big improvement on the last one, it's mainly a compatibility test.

Those of you who tried the previous demo and found it crashed with an error message like "Bitmap does not exist at line 306" should try this one to see if the new backdrop handling works.

Other then that I have corrected a few bugs, the readme.txt file should contain everything you need to know.

Here's the demo, approximately 3.3mb:
http://www.geocities.com/avanmadisen/projects/pages/demos/lemmings.zip

I can't get that link to connect for me, even though I've checked it and it's correct. Here's the address for my website:
http://www.geocities.com/avanmadisen/

Click on 'Projects' in the left hand menu, and then on the 'Lemmings' link, you'll find the demo there. Sorry, it is a geocities website and I am looking for somewhere I can move things to.

And here're some screen shots from the new version:

As always, my email address is in the readme.txt file, comments either to here or my inbox.

Enjoy

Avan

PS: I've had no luck downloading the demo from my own site, I think geocities is finally ****ed, don't worry if you can't download it now, I'm moving elsewhere ASAP. I've had enough of their ****y service.

Not everything in life is as it seems...
Physics coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2004 06:23
my website is hosted on dbspot.som, it's free as long as the site is game-related. btw - The game looks awesome from the screens on the website, I'd love to play this game when you get a link working.

-----------------------------------
To delete the bug, delete the code.
Specs: Sony VAIO Laptop, Windows XP, P4 2.8Ghz, 512MB RAM, ATI Radeon 64MB video memory, DBP Upgrade 5.3.
Avan Madisen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2004 08:36
DBSpot was the first (and last) place I went to today, I'm sorting a new look site quickly to upload tomorrow (tuesday 27th) it won't look as good as the old one but it'll be easier to navigate.

Hopefully by tuesday evening it should be up and working unless something goes pair-shaped.

Trust me, the screen shots don't do it justice!

See you soon!

Avan

Not everything in life is as it seems...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 13:02:17
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 13:02:17