Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / FULL version of Advanced Terrain Builder available now!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2004 03:57
Hi @all:

Now you can get the full version of the ATB V1.1
To order it directly please click here:

[href]https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[220254]=1&DELIVERY[220254]=EML&backlink=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.terrainbuilder.com%2Fhtml%2Fpurchase_it.html[/href]

or visit [href]www.terrainbuilder.com[/href]

Thank you for waiting!

Spaceman

www.TerrainBuilder.com

Computers are humans too!
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2004 20:51
looks good but im not sure many people would buy it , as there is one just like this for free

but it does look nice

Spaceman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2004 00:39
...yes it's not for free but I'm offering support, free updates and more functions in the future. And this is only possible if I offer the ATB not for free.

Try the demo version and you will see that it makes fun to work with it and you have good results within a short period of time.

Greetings - Spaceman

www.TerrainBuilder.com

Computers are humans too!
Developer Troy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2004 08:35
Don't worry, no need to offer things for free. This is a world that works off of "exchange", you give something in return for something else. I don't know of any normal grocery store where you walk in and walk out without paying for your goods. Besides, the price is more than reasonable, and the terrain looks great. The money helps you to keep the program moving forward and improve, and gives you something in return for your efforts.

The terrain is very nice. I do see some possible anomolies in water in the demo version on the reflections, they looked blue when I turned "transparent" off. Is this something you have seen yourself, or something that's happening on my end?

Troy

Dooh! Did I say that out loud?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 00:11:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 00:11:13