Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / WOW and I have some questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow. I have to tell you guys, this program is amazing. I have been trying to learn a 3D programming language for the past couple of weeks. After giving up on Direct3D, I tried OpenGL. I was amazed at its simplicity. I had pretty much settled on OpenGL, but was having some trouble with it. So, on a whim, I typed Direct3D and BASIC into Google. I never expected to find something. And it's not one of those cheesy game creation engines. This is a programming language. With Direct3D, no less. Anyway, I have a few questions.
1. What are the limitations of the demo version. Please be specific if you can. I know there are limits on "certian parts of the language and things you can use" and that it will run for a certain number of times ("many times" according to the program)
2. What are the limitations of the "lite" version of the software?
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 06:09
demo's crap. never used it, but you wont be able to do most of the stuff you hear about on the boards with it.
There's a lite version? You mean dark basic regular? no limits.
cybersamurai
Years of Service
User Offline
With DB lite your only limitation i have come across is that inability to make stand alone executables

Rusty Gears
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 23:29
Polycount

RPGamer

Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny : Help Wanted!
http://www.halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
Dont ask those questions! Read the help files lazy!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 06:06:55
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 06:06:55