Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Pitch and Roll

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can anyone explain why the example program in DBv1.13 for "pitch object up,roll object left,etc,etc" does not work properly in DBPro. The objects just keep spinning around.

I have managed to pitch, roll and move the camera but when I try to do it with an object it will pitch and roll but if I try to move it the object starts jumping all over the screen.

Any thougths anyone??????????????
Matto
Years of Service
User Offline
I am pretty sure that anyone attempting the free flight stuff like pitch and roll have recieved errors and are waiting on patch 4 for an answer.. apparently there is a whole new load of commands and fixes expected in this patch, it is meant to be a biggy that was promised before christmas but still no sign, I presume there are some really good features being worked on that are holding the release date back

1ghz Cel,512 sdram 133,Gf2 MX 400 64,SBL 5.1,Win98
Best Upcoming MMOG - http://WWW.Atriarch.com
Project: Card Game with No Name

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 05:04:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 05:04:46