Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / please help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I know most of you lot have been at this along time but the reference manual for dbpro is not brill. it does not give enough in th way of examples to read.

i am trying to use color and it says about cls color value to put a color on the screen but when i do this nothing happens the same as ink for text. Please can someone give me the text for this ie ink so and so. i think the manuak should be better.

can i still use the db one as i have that as well. Thanx alot for any help given.
music is life
Matto
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, 1st, check your adding the correct information to the command, 2nd, I appologise if this is sounding too basic.., 3rd, what version of DB are you useing?, forth try this :-

INK RGB(255,0,0),(0,0,255)
CLS

this will clear the screen to blue and set any further text put to the screen to red, remember this affects the prgram after these commands.

1ghz Cel,512 sdram 133,Gf2 MX 400 64,SBL 5.1,Win98
Best Upcoming MMOG - http://WWW.Atriarch.com
Project: Card Game with No Name
Matto
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry i just saw you are already using DBPRO, my appologies..

In 2D works.. CLS Color value = clears the screen with the color you want, where color value is you should enter the rgb(?,?,?) part..

In 3D works.. this same command "CLS" changes habbit and you need to specify the "INK" command I mentioned above before using this "CLS" command as it will change the screen background to the second color in the INK command.

sorry I messed up there for a min, but I am sure thislater post is correct.

1ghz Cel,512 sdram 133,Gf2 MX 400 64,SBL 5.1,Win98
Best Upcoming MMOG - http://WWW.Atriarch.com
Project: Card Game with No Name
rockabillypete
Years of Service
User Offline
cheers i will try that.
any idea on why i cant see my bmp i loaded. thanx again

music is life

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 09:38:17
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 09:38:17