Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / mdl animation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How do I use MDL animations?
In HL Model wiever there are names for each animations, like "run" "walk", but how do I choose the "walk" animation and play it?
Weediz
Years of Service
User Offline
Plz help me,
How do I choose sequence?
all sequences has names and keyframes.

-- There is one way to stop piracy,
make free software --
Impulse
Years of Service
User Offline
You need to make an .smd file for each sequence (you can get a .smd exporter for Max off any search engine). Then you need to make a .qc file and add in all the info (a .qc is a simple text file, look for a .qc tutorial for tfc I believe). You can create and then compile a .qc file in milkshape (even in the trial version), then you'll have a .mdl file in the same directory as you typed in the .qc file. Hope this helps and it's not too late.

Cheyyne
Years of Service
User Offline
ok, let me get this straight... You need to find a .SMD exporter for 3DS max, then make a .qc file (from the tutorial about TFC), then load the .qc file into milkshape, compile it, and you'll have a .mdl of that specific animation, i presume in the same name as the .qc file?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 17:05:18
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 17:05:18