Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / For 1nce i dont need help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2003 04:21
Does anybody in here share my thoughts that when everybody buys the game programming book when it is released, the noob forum will become empty. I hope not, i get a lot of stuff solved here
If you forget one little thing i shall have you shaved sterilised and destroyed: Jeffrey Goines
Attreid
Years of Service
User Offline
they'll make a book ? oh, I didnt know
but be sure that there will always be noobs here 'cause the book cannot explain all, and they'll always have questions

when I started to programm with dark basic v1, I had the boox, and this book isn't only a list of the commands as db pro's book, but it has two tutorials, and it explain in details how work a programm. And I had to go often in a forum to ask questions

I'm following John, but I'm not john.
Lol, it is funnier in french
Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2003 04:44
no, this book is full of tutorials describing how games should be made. No doubt noobs will still come up with questions tho

If you forget one little thing i shall have you shaved sterilised and destroyed: Jeffrey Goines

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 03:30:58
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 03:30:58