Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / 3 Questions About DBpro?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
1. When I attempt run the FPS Demo in Cart. Shop. in DB PRO it cannot find any file references to using #include. What is the resolution to this problem?

2. How do you search these forums? Real Game Tools has a search facility, but I cannot seem to find one here to search the forums.

3. I also keep getting a General Protection error, in WINXP HOME when trying to compile and run FACEDEMO. What might be causing this?

Thanks for your assistance.
http://www.playthepool.com
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2003 03:42
1. When I attempt run the FPS Demo in Cart. Shop. in DB PRO it cannot find any file references to using #include. What is the resolution to this problem?

the project file may not be lined up

2. How do you search these forums? Real Game Tools has a search facility, but I cannot seem to find one here to search the forums.

Unfortunately u cant yet except for your broswers search page feature

3. I also keep getting a General Protection error, in WINXP HOME when trying to compile and run FACEDEMO. What might be causing this?

Please email your information to Lee@darkbasic.com

Dont forget to send him your computers specs and video card type, and any error messages u encounter.

Tomasino
Years of Service
User Offline
The FPS Demo referred to in item 1 does not have a project file with it. It asked me to create one and I confirmed. Now, how do I "line up" a project file?

Thanks.

T.

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2003 04:13
well whenever u make a new DBP project u make a folder and save the code and project files into this folder.

Tomasino
Years of Service
User Offline
So:

1. Create new project within DBPRO IDE.
2. Move all files into newly created folder.
3. Open the "top level" .dba file.

Did all that and it still does not see any INCLUDE files.

Since I can't search the FORUM, I am unable to find any information relating to this. I remember there being some threads on this problem a while ago. I am a full time vb.net/asp.net/asp/html/vb/javascript/sql guy during the day so I am familiar with IDE's etc. I just dont understand why the path to the INCLUDES is not recognized.

Thanks For Your Help,
T.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 17:58:22
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 17:58:22