Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Parts of Segments

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2005 14:16
In the pdf file it included a part about hitting w to only produce the wall of the selected segment and other things like that. I could not get this to work. If anyone knows how to do it please tell me. Thanks.
Crelus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2005 14:28 Edited at: 12th Feb 2005 14:31
I've gotten this to work by doing the following:

Select the segment you want to use
From the Segments menu, choose paint only walls
Paint away

The problem I've seen with this is that every time you select a new segment you have to go back and tell the program to use the "paint only walls" setting again since it seems to revert back to the "paint all" when you click a segment to use.

For example, click the "Hanger Bay Low fps" segment and paint with it. YOu will see it paints everything. Select Segment->Paint Only Walls. This should now paint only the walls. Now select another segment like "Hanger Bay Mid fps". When you paint with this it paints with walls/floors again. You have to go back and tell it to paint only walls again from the Segments menu.

Hope this helps.
Prancer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2005 23:40
Thanks alot, it works, but it does get annoying changing that back every time. Well it is the EA version.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 17:38:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 17:38:45