Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Payment not working

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2005 18:22
I paid (or at least tried to) for FPSC on Worldpay, and it seemed to work, but when i got to the Mastercard SecureCode thing, I attempted to continue without enroling, and it said there was a payment error. Anyone know how this can be resolved?

Last night I was looking up at the stars and said "Where the hell is my roof?!"
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2005 19:05
I know i should be patient - but if anyone who reads this has any idea of what has happened, even if it's just a guess, please reply. By the way, I am using hotmail, but ive checked the junk email folder too. Ask me any question in relation to what i did if it will help. Thanks.

Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2005 19:19
It's possible that for whatever reason the payment hasn't been processed by Worldpay and it may be that you need to go through again. Have you got an email from Worldpay about the transation?

It might be best for you to email Rich to find out more - rich@thegamecreators.com. With it being a weekend not sure when you will get a reply.

Mike
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2005 19:25
In response to an email from Worldpay, i have not recieved one. I will make another attempt, and if that is unsuccesful, i will e-mail Rich. By the way, thank you for the reply.

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2005 19:42
Thanks again, It worked this time and i am now awaiting the 2nd TGC E-mail. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 17:40:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 17:40:19