Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Bugs (I think)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
The gantries created do not show up in the blueprint (so do other special medias) and they cannot be picked by the pick command.

Also, the undo/redo seems to have a little problem. When I undo 5 or more operations, the level is messed up because it will undo operations that I never made! Furthermore, when deleting a prefab, doors and other entities are not automatically deleted. Finally, while in Clipboard edit mode, you can only copy the selected area and cant delete it, the status bar says that keystroke DELETE will delete the selected area, but it doesn't.

I don't know if it's just me or bugs in the program. Afterall this is a great product and I love it.

Regards,
Exiee
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 05:24
Thanks for the comps. The pick only takes the segment foundation pieces, not the overlays. This way you can select the type of room under a door and paint with it, without painting doors everywhere. This functionality is EA based, so if no one likes it we can expand the pick process. The blueprint is going to be enhanced for V1 (at the very least it will show doors and windows). If enough demand is heard, we can extend further to include more overlay types. The idea of the blueprint is to be quick, so we kept it light.

"We are the knights who say...eki eki eki fatang loopzoing, zanziga....ni"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 15:01:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 15:01:48