Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Creating Objects for FPS Creator

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I thought that it is possible to create new objects for FPS Creator using 3D Canvas Pro but the tools for exporting 3D models to FPS Creator file formats are missing from the EA version of the program. Will there be tools for exporting 3D models to FPS Creator file formats?
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 05:15
Providing 3D Canvas can export as X files, you can get your models into FPSC. As a quick test, create a 3D Canvas model, save as an X file then follow the how to create an entity in the FPSC manual to get to see your model. Let us all know how it goes!

"We are the knights who say...eki eki eki fatang loopzoing, zanziga....ni"
Leuko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 05:59
Hi,

I was just trying to do this. I read through the info in the manual and realized that I am missing some files. I can't seem to find the following executables that the instructions tell you to use.

FPSC-Segments.exe
FPSC-Entities.exe

I've searched on my system but don't seem to have them. Were they not included with the download with the intent to be released later?

-Allen T.
maxd
Years of Service
User Offline
hi.. in another thread, these files have been omitted frmom the EA release, but an error in the manual means they are still in the print..

hope this helps

maxd
Leuko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2005 03:48
Okay,

Thanks for the info.

I'll ask further questions in the other thread.

Allen T.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 03:55:42
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 03:55:42