Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / No support for Multi-Monitors?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 05:30
Running Win xp sp 2 and ATI 9800 Pro set up for 2 monitors. When I try to open the program, it opens on the secondery monitor, and have to hit enter to go get by the splash screen. Won' let me drag the program over to the main monitor, unless I double click the FPS creator title bar, which will allow me to resize the window and then drag over to the main monitor.

However, at that point, can't do anything (load levels, exit the program <have to end task>, or click any of the buttons and have them do anything (accompanied by a Windows Stop Beep).

Everything works OK if using one monitor.

Anyone else with multi-monitors having this??? Hopefully support for MM can be added at some point if not currently supported.
Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 05:33
Currently no support for multiple monitors. It will help if we can add something in so you can specify which monitor to run on before launching. Something to look into for the updates.

Mike
Myth
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 05:59
Great, thanks.....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 06:09:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 06:09:44