Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Can i recieve my download today please, i ordered it, and i cant download it anyother time...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 07:07
If there is anyway possible, could i revieve verification for my order of fpscreator today? i am at my aunts house quite a bit away with my laptop computer, and i need to download the program while i have a broadband connection, it would take forever on my dial up at home...is there any way i could get a moderator or someone to accept my order so i can do it today please, please, please?!?!!?

Visit my computer tips and tricks web site here, www.angelfire.com/falcon/miles_web
Current Projects There: Nintendo DS
Lavitz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 07:10
hey, good thing! I decided to order it about eight hours after it was released, just so I could wait for the line to calm downa bit. You made a good choice waiting to order it, or did you order it on Friday and haven't recieved the E-Mail yet?

Ego de Kaite Kudasai!
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 07:15
Noone by the name of 'Swhale aka The FPS Creator' ordered it, but I have approved a whole bunch of them so you might be okay now. The server sends out emails as fast as it can based on its workload (just like me in that sense). Good luck!

"We are the knights who say...eki eki eki fatang loopzoing, zanziga....ni"
Deion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 08:46 Edited at: 13th Feb 2005 08:47
Quote: "The server sends out emails as fast as it can based on its workload (just like me in that sense). "

dang you all must be millionaires with this product ;0 in two hours itll be 24 hours orderes been here you must be mad rich now

Cheers,
Deion G.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 20:38:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 20:38:44