Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Wating for the email

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 18:25
I just wanna know how many people havent got their download email, even though it says the order has been dispatched on the site. Mine was 'dispatched' friday and I still havent got it, its painful!

Im not complaining, I know TGC have been busting thier asses trying to get orders through, and they deserve a day off, it's just I would have made a few games by now!

I was wondering how many people are stuck in the same situation I am.

temet nosce
Programmer Dave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 18:28
Mine was dispatched recently, but was deleted by Hotmail for being classified as spam, maybe that happened to you to. Just email support

I'm the guy you love to hate.
Nosce
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 18:34
I did, at midday yesterday. I'm sure it will get sorted tomorrow, it's just I really REALLY dont want to wait. I'm like a kid at christmas.

The thing is I emailed the admin guy about it at 10 yesterday morning like he said to do, and I havent had anything back since then.

temet nosce
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 19:09
Email me your name and order details and I'll get it sent again. Email me at rick@thegamecreators.com

I'm not working all day but do log on now and then to ensure orders are being processed.

Commercial Director
TGC Team
[Read "The POWER of NOW by Eckhart Tolle". There is no past or future, only NOW!]
Chimera
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 19:26
Great

I might order it today then instead of tomorrow

Don't eat yellow snow!
Nosce
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 20:50
Quote: " Email me your name and order details and I'll get it sent again. Email me at rick@thegamecreators.com

I'm not working all day but do log on now and then to ensure orders are being processed."

Thanks! I just did.

temet nosce
Chimera
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2005 21:34
I just made the purchase. So any chance you still can do it today? If you can't that's ok.

regards, Lukas

Don't eat yellow snow!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 19:55:11
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 19:55:11