Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Types in #include

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2003 02:11
If i include a dbpro source file with some user defined types in it, can i use those type in a source file that includes them. E.g. if the type were defined in "types.dba" cud i use the types in another source file if i included "types.dba"
If you forget one little thing i shall have you shaved sterilised and destroyed: Jeffrey Goines
Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2003 02:43
Sry to post again but i have another question . i am using a project with several source files. Can i define user defined types as GLOBALS and if so will they apply throughout all source files. Thnx in advance

If you forget one little thing i shall have you shaved sterilised and destroyed: Jeffrey Goines
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2003 03:34
Hmm Id try posting this in the dark basic pro board, on an account of some people here cant use types, like me lol

RPGamer

Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny : Help Wanted!
http://www.halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
Dont ask those questions! Read the help files lazy!
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2003 06:50
types declared at the top of your main are global.

try a test with a working type and print its details from a function or somewhere from the main loop.

Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2003 11:37
Ye i did that ty. Now i can make my program better. It WORKED

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2003 16:38

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 03:05:04
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 03:05:04