Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / loading dark matter models into the matrix

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2003 07:21
im a new user of dark basic and am still learning about it i have been using the tutorials as help.i have dark matter,darkbasic and t3dgm on my computer.i have been able to load 3dmodels(3ds,xmodels)from the t3dgm file and darkbasic file,when i run the program they load fine normal size with texture.but i want to load models(3ds,x)from darkmatter because there more interesting but when i do so either loading a 3ds or x format model they come in extremely small like a spec into the matrix cna someone tell me whats going on
CaiF_R
Years of Service
User Offline
Have u tried "SCALE OBJECT Object Number, X, Y, Z"??

hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2003 13:09
scale has a pretty good effect on fps (frames per sec) or in other words the overall speed of your game, the dark matter models where made as small as possible (i think). you can them scale them to your required size using the command above (don't scale too large though!).

your birth was a blessing, sent to live and die on earth as a lesson, we each have a star all you have to do is find it, once you do, everyone who sees it will be blinded - DMX
koolaid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2003 23:56
thank you very much it worked i have been trying for a while now trying to see whats up with it im surprised at how i could miss something like that

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 23:12:26
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 23:12:26