Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / Building executables

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can DarkBasic v113 compile the code into an excutable? What's are the advantages found in DarkBasic v113 and those found in DarkBasicPro? How come DB v113 requires a key whereas DBPro doesnt? So,let's say if i buy the DB v113, i will receive the key right? Once I receive the key, the DB v113 is registered and there will absolutely be no restrictions right? Thx~
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2003 10:20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can DarkBasic v113 compile the code into an excutable?

yup it can but in essence its a wrapperexe per say

What's are the advantages found in DarkBasic v113 and those found in DarkBasicPro?

Lots to say here, DBC is directx7 and DBP is DX8
DBP is lot more juicy but I still like DBC sometimes
for certain things.
u can use both at once and hand data amongst them if u think about it

How come DB v113 requires a key whereas DBPro doesnt?

Both DBc and DBP require a key, I bet theres a really long key on your cd for DBP.

So,let's say if i buy the DB v113, i will receive the key right? Once I receive the key, the DB v113 is registered and there will absolutely be no restrictions right? Thx~

yup u can make anything u like commercially provided u dont use any third party products also to build your game that u own licences for.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 07:19:26
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 07:19:26