Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / Would someone make an .EXE for me, please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am having major problems in creating a working stand-alone execute file using media files even though they are in the same directory as the source program.
Would somebody be good enough to make an .EXE version of my program for me, this would involve me emailing the various source files to that person, have them create an .EXE version of my game, zip it using Winzip and them emailing the compressed .exe back to me. I am using Darkbasic v1.13.

I would be very greatful if somebody would be prepared to do this for me.

Regards
Theheadmoose
Dr DooMer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2003 01:27
Yeah - I think I could manage that; it's the least I can do, since I can't help you with compiling it on your own machine.

My email is: mxs02u@cs.nott.ac.uk - I'm on a nice, fast, cable connection, so don't worry about filesize. Unless your game is more than 20mb and exceeds my allocated email space, that is...

"I am a living, thinking entity who was created in the sea of information."
theheadmoose
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for replying Dr DooMer.

I am sending the files straight after I finish typing this. Thank you in advance.

Regards
Theheadmoose

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 14:32:58
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 14:32:58