Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Nuclear glory collision dll news

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

I've just e-mail the nuclear glory team and get a great news about it.

The plugin is still in development, and goes great. They are about to put the next version of there N3D engine (2.06), and after the 2.07 the dll will be released.

Cheers.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2005 08:00
That's not the Collision DLL, that is their own game engine.

We are waiting for a working version 3 of NG Collision.

BatVink
nuclear glory
Years of Service
User Offline
Greetings,

The question he emailed in was in regards to the NGC. After our 2.07 release of N3D the new NGC (4.0) will be released. All v3 users will receive free upgrades to v4. The collision engine needs to be complete re-written before it will suffice. We know what is wrong with it and plan to provide diagrams of how v2.03 worked, how v3 worked, and now how v4 works so you (the developer) understand why v2 was stable, why v3 flaked out, and why v4 is the best solution over them all.

To make it short, with v3 the ideas were right and the implementation was wrong.

I'm going to make a new post here so that you all know we're alive and well and working our arses off.

Lead Programmer/Director
Powerful Collision DLL for DBPro and DBC: http://www.nuclearglory.com
Lightwave Scene Exporter to .X also at: http://www.nuclearglory.com
Tartopom
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry If my post was not so clear .
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2005 18:23
Nice to hear from you Matt! I think people are anxious because 2.03 was such a fantastic product, and V3 was...well, it went sort of pear-shaped as we all know!

BatVink

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 13:30:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 13:30:17