Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / DB program not working on another program - sprite problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ok here's the deal. A year or so back I made a Mastermind game. You know the old Milton Bradley board game where you have to figure out the arrangement of unseen colored pegs. Ok so It worked fine on my old Win98 machine, but it isn't running right in on my laptop with WinMe. The code and media has not changed, but I keep getting an error with the sprite command saying that the sprite does not exist when I know it does because the program hasn't changed. The question is is there some fundamental difference between 98 and ME and perhaps the way bitmaps are stored or something. Because I have no other explanation for why this code would run any differently on my ME computer. Thanks.
dcgator20
Years of Service
User Offline
My bad. That should be DB program not working on another computer.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 18:52:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 18:52:48