Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / nuclear glory from within a function

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2005 23:55 Edited at: 4th Aug 2005 23:57
is it possible to access info from nuclearglory functions from within a function? because when i run this;

all that happens is the object is positioned at 0,0,0 and not rotated at all. why?

http://www.nuclearglory.com/?u=fearik = sweet as hell collision system. easy on that leather thing in your back pocket too.
the left side of my head isn't bigger, the right side is just smaller
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2005 00:13
I call most of my NGC stuff from functions. It seems you are missing something from your function in regards to ray casting. I am at work and can't look it up though. You have to run a check before NGC will give you values for the RAYHITPOSPRO() commands.

that dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2005 02:47
i had all of that stuff in there (and it worked) and then replaced it with the function and literaly coppied and pasted the code to the function.

http://www.nuclearglory.com/?u=fearik = sweet as hell collision system. easy on that leather thing in your back pocket too.
the left side of my head isn't bigger, the right side is just smaller
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2005 03:06
I don't know what it could be. If you could post or send me the code I could see what I can find. I am pretty sure they even use a function for their raycasting in the 3rd person shooter example.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 09:26:05
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 09:26:05