Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / BlueGUI Questions.....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I am a person who likes to create applications in DarkBasicProfessional....

One of the things in my application I want is the ability to have all my clients view my website directly through the DBP application..

I know you have the ability to do this with BlueGUI, but is it possible to instantly open up my webpage, and disable the web address bar.

What I want to do, is let me clients view my site, without having to manually type in my web address...

So clearly, My qestion remains is, is this possible?

Also another question, lets say I created a button in bluegui, can I transform that into darkbasicprofessional and assign a dbp command to it (Such as if the button is clicked, ftp download command)
With me?

I hope this isn't too much, and thanks for any of your support.

---------
Cheers
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2005 14:34
Quote: "I know you have the ability to do this with BlueGUI, but is it possible to instantly open up my webpage, and disable the web address bar.

What I want to do, is let me clients view my site, without having to manually type in my web address..."

The address bar is part of Internet Explorer, not the web-page control which is what BlueGUI provides access to. Browsing to a site in code is as simple as creating the browser using createWebBrowser and calling webBrowserNavigate

Quote: "Also another question, lets say I created a button in bluegui, can I transform that into darkbasicprofessional and assign a dbp command to it (Such as if the button is clicked, ftp download command)
With me?"

When a button is clicked, it will be sent a MOUSE_CLICK message. You check for this message and if it arrives, run the appropriate code. For example:

This is explained in more detail in the BlueGUI guide on the website (http://www.robertknight.me.uk/blue2/site/index.php?view=docs)

BlueGUI Windows Plugin
RegenProZ
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Rob, Today I brought your cool BlueGUI program...

I hope to get it sooon!

Cheers M8!

---------
Cheers

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 10:22:25
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 10:22:25