Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / 2 textures 1 object?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2003 06:49
Lets say I have my happy little box, and it's an ocean (very rough example). I have my waves as one texture, and my foam as another. Is there any way I can put both onto the same object, but keep them independant, so I can move one without changing the other? Or is this something that will never happen...more than 1 texture on an object?
MattIsFun
Years of Service
User Offline
Not that I know of. One would just replace the other when you use the TEXTURE OBJECT command.

Jadelion
Years of Service
User Offline
you might try making 2 objects, one base object that would have your wave texture and one that has the foam texture and hide and show then as needed to get the desired effect. or you could make a set of textures transitioning from the water to the foam and slowly inc the texture so that the object appears to be animated like a sprite.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 10:26:56
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 10:26:56