Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Star Wars Cartoon coming!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2003 16:10
http://http://www.starwars.com/eu/news/2003/02/news20030220.html

Click on the popup,the Empire needs you on the dark side against the council muhahaha!
Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour!
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2003 16:11
Oh great just click on it and delete the additional 'http://'...

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2003 20:15
why do i have a feeling that this is going to be Stargate Infinity all over again ... its just gonna ruin my veiw of star wars

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2003 20:47
lol Well the other day I was whining because I wanted to have SW TV show,low-budget or not...And now I'll be getting it,personally would've rather liked it for real and non-cartoon though.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2003 01:24
stargate isn't exactly budget brakeing ... last time i check up on it (admitidly a year ago) they had a contract per series with the 3D Developers, it was like a $300,000 contract (which as thats what each of the friends costs per episode or there abouts) isn't too shabby for like 20 episodes per series.
You then have the pay of the general actors, which isn't that great either ... as its Star Wars you KNOW there will be a bidding war for it and $500,000 for a season isn't actually unreasonable now
I heard that the lastest series of Alias cost SkyOne around the $1mil, and it costs the not even close to that to make. The obscene cost of friends made them think twice about it - thing is if the American public don't like it, it'll be droppped after a single season ... and thats not something you'd want to happen with Star Wars - love it or hate it you certainly don't want something tacky.

you notice something... its from the creator of Samuri Jack - i love Samuri Jack, cept i'm not sure how well that'd make a Star Wars series ... bit to freaky if you know what i mean

One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Easily Confused
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2003 01:58
Hang on...another Star Wars cartoon?, Didn't they come out with a short lived Star Wars Cartoon back in the mid 80's ?

I think it was called "Droids".

Programming anything is an art, and you can't rush art.
Unless your name is Bob Ross, then you can do it in thirty minutes.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2003 02:07
hey i remember Droids... i remember it being a comic (me used to get it ) but i think i vaguely remember a cartoon that went with it

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 09:00:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 09:00:48