Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Im am the KillerSponge

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2003 16:09
Well alot of you have seen me round the forums, not much of my stuff since lack of a working internet connection at home. But i'd thought Id introduce myself properly and hope to get to know a few ppl round here.

Regardless of what you think, im 17, i been programming generaly in basic languages since about 8 afta asking my dad is there a way to make your own games. Im not a sad bastard cause i enjoy life to the full. (Gettin pissed, laid, clubbin and rest of it) but thats me and in the little time around that i program in DB, i first started in DB about 2 yrs ago when i got a demo of a PCGamer cd and then proceded to buy once i had got the gist of it.

Well, there has been many projects i had done/completed/got bored of and i am good at figuring my way round alot of problems.

But i am here to form alliances and not enemys. So plz. Speak to me.
Current Project: Sky Bird (Galaga Remake for Retro Comp)
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2003 16:14
Re-welcome...I guess.

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour!
Killer Sponge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2003 17:58
oh and neone interested in Lode Runner. I've just finished it (apart from graphics) gameplay works and several types of area. All I got to do is get a menu and such in and a standard set of levels with full animation for the PLAYER and ENEMYS. quiet good since i started it last week. If any one wants to play it as it is.(The enemy is just an E, you have to type in the level name, and there a few animations for the player(quickly done by a friend)) Ill put it on my file server sometime so you can play it. I'll also include a level editor and instructions on how to use it so you ppl out there can make levels for it.

K-Sponge.

Current Project: Lode Runner Db (Working Name)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 10:36:40
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 10:36:40