Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / BlueGUI web broswer gadget question.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 21:27
Hi folks, I'm just having a tinker with BlueGUI, I purchased it quite a while ago but never had the time to get to grips with it.

Something I am trying to do is add 2 web browser gadgets to my application, but they need to have no navigation bar (or whatever you call the bar where you type in the URL) and would both need to open seperate default websites.

The syntax for the createWebBrowser command would seem to suggest this will not be possible, am I correct in assuming this?

Thanks in advance.
Mac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 22:33
Sometimes I'm stupid, answered my own question I think, sorry for the interuption.
x1b
Years of Service
User Offline
Not so sure you interupted anybody =p

- Do it, Do it Right, Do it right now..
Mac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2005 11:17
Well it was my own fault really for not checking things out properly before I posted.

I fired up the demo of the web browser gadget and it has a navigation bar, I presumed this was the default behaviour for the gadget. It then occured to me that the same gadget was being used in the help reader demo with no navigation bar. Then I realised my own stupidity

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 21:29:07
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 21:29:07