Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / A Documentation Generator for DarkSDK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi All,

I wrote a simple java program to generate HTML documentation out of the DarkSDK header files. Phase I was really successful in that i could extract exact signature and parameters out of the DarkSDK headers. I am attaching a Zip File with the first cut of the HTML docs and if people are interested i can upload the parser/generator code too.

Hope the first cut helps people in actually finding out easily what the correct signatures are for most DarkSDK functions.

Phase II shall entail either manual copy paste of text from the CHM file or I might write a parser to extract the text whereever available.

Watch this space for updates.

regards
mohaps

In Order To Understand Recursion One Must First Understand Recursion

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Dark Intruder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2005 15:57 Edited at: 6th Dec 2005 16:12
okay i have managed to parse the CHM file to put text from the original dark sdk documentation wherever applicable.

so for example (an unformatted copy paste)

Attached find the new documentation zip file with the CHM stuff insereted in it.

In Order To Understand Recursion One Must First Understand Recursion

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Smithy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2005 09:27
I think there is a DBPro Wiki somewhere...

Maybe we, the DGSDK community should create one for "our" SDK too!
The pro's are that we can add our own additional notes aswell as adjust the chm-doc from TGC where appreciated.

Just a thought.

ps: Thanks Intruder

//Awards: Best DM at NeverwinterConventionIII (NWCon3)
//Sys: Pentium IV 3200E/Prescott;800Mhz FSB;HT;WinXPPro;ATIR9700PRO;1024MB RAM(2x512MB"DualChanneled";VC++7.net;Delphi6;ADSL512;
Morcilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2005 10:51
Very good work, Dark Intruder

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 23:36:24
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 23:36:24