Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Oi!!! New To The Forums Here!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2003 09:44
First, a big "hey, hey" to everyone here. I finally decided to rejoin the DB community after what may seem like eons now. I first began with the community back before DB Pro came to existence and the old forums were still up and kickin' and the DB community was at its peak, but it seems since the old forums went down community interaction has slowed down as well. I use to go under the name dlefik which I highly doubt anyone even really remembers *sigh* but thats ok. Well anyhow, hello to everyone
Easily Confused
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2003 10:13
Greetings, welcome to the: "we're all desperatly waiting for DBPro's 4th patch to show up" website

Programming anything is an art, and you can't rush art.
Unless your name is Bob Ross, then you can do it in thirty minutes.
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2003 10:14
Hello remember me?

I cam just after 1.8 i think, or somewhere round there.

Back in the day when we had search features, there were no civil wars by rival DB sects and DBPro was just a sparcle in Lee's eye.

Come to think about it, it was probably more like a plank in Lee's eye.

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.
Silver Flame Voodoo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2003 10:31
Heya Pittuck, actually, my memory can be pretty duddy at times, but now that I think about it, I do recall you and one other person the_masked_coder really stands out, not sure if he's even around anymore. I remember he was doing some big work on an off road demo the last time I saw him, but hey, good to see some of the old faces stll around here. Man, I got alot to catch up on since it's been almost a year or more since I even typed a code. Hope to see ya around again

Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2003 17:35
the_masked_coder is still around too, i dunno what he is working on. But last time i say a great racing game comming from him...

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 00:36:26
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 00:36:26