Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / XBox Live! MP9series Skin

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2003 00:38
This skin was in my inbox when i got on a little while ago with a simple tag "Install ... you won't regret it!"
if this was from anyone cept Chris i'd of probably just deleted cause alot of people send me viruses and trojans thinkin' i'll install them like an idiot

well i don't regret it, this simply one of the best Media Player Skins i've seen -- It really has to been seen to be believed and has nothing over on the original XBox Skin for Media Player7 & 8

if anyone wants to know about the Visual shown, its the latest Media Player 9 Series ... and it also look gorgeous whilst playing.

Media Player 9 Series
i'm seriously begining to love MP9series, especially the new Plugin SDK for it which is just outstandingly fun and easy to use
Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2003 03:53
man, didn't have to think twice about downloading this one! just one look and i was scrambling to get it! it's so cool, those space-like fx when playing are awesome!!!

everyday of life is a new chapter that has already been fortold but is up to the soul to capture.
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2003 09:52
i gotta get this

brb

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2003 10:00
lets just hope it can install on my XP user account ...

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
large_nostril
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2003 06:38
Ok, the WM 9 series is awesome. I especially like the toolbar, but why are you going to get a skin. I find the skins and visualization to be extremely pointless. I mean, are you just gonna sit there and stare at an image all day. Grant it, I could never make any graphics that look that good, but why? Is your life that uneventful and dull where you'd find a skin amazing? Personally, my life is too busy to spend my time downloading a 2.6 meg "image".

If you want fresh underwear in the morning, take it off the night before.
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2003 09:43
Its the fact you have a classy system that looks good

A great enviroment means great work.

hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2003 13:50
couldn't have said it better myself ^_^

everyday of life is a new chapter that has already been fortold but is up to the soul to capture.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2003 15:31
Martyn's point is spot on ... when you enjoy your working environment it does show in your work - because you're not distracted by what all the buttons look like and they layout, etc...

a new piccy of the WinBlinds Skin

and one of dark edit looking bloody nice

and finally Milkshape3D (^_^)

... its a very snazzy desktop, been trying to register winblinds so i can have the full effect, but it keeps being awkard and not accepting my credit card

One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2003 15:40
Hehe, You been working on some snake code for Rose

Been rewriting it all by the looks

We gotta talk on MSN some time...

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2003 16:11
this is v v cool MP9 is well smart too

Coming Soon! Kangaroo2 Studio... wait and quiver with anticipation! lol
samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2003 16:18
How did all the DarkEdit buttons look like the ones we designed for this site?! That's not a Winblinds thing

Cheers,

Rich

"Gentlemen, we are about to short-circuit the Universe!"
DB Team / Atari ST / DarkForge / Retro Gaming
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2003 17:07
hehee... oh thats me (^_^)
i've done it a few times now, redesigned DarkEdits buttons to look like the current DarkBasic website ...
can email them to ya if you like

David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2003 20:59
Very nice desktop

Visit [url]www.lightning-systems.co.uk[/url]
You are the th person to view this signature.
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2003 09:38
i cannot use blinds

Anyways i prefere somming a bit more simple

YusakuX
Years of Service
User Offline
I want those blinds.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2003 15:17
Martyn i've got WinBlinds, WindowsXP Plus! (.Net Plus! Beta, but its a hit and miss affair right now which usually ends up with Windows dieing when you change skin lol), WinSkin & UserVeiw Plus!

i like WinBlinds under WinME cause i can change to XP's look without much trouble and everyother OS
but you really want a 100% compatible Skin best to use Plus!, but since Microsoft made it a subscriber service there are hardly any themes made for it anymore

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 21:56:11
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 21:56:11