Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Possibilities...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2003 22:42
Hey all... i'm kinda running a train of thought right now and i'd like the opinion of you guys here as from the reaction here it'll give me a good instance of what it would be like across the rest of the forums (as this is the one which is the least responsive to things for obvious reasons)

Now i'm wondering, as some may know i used to do freelance Game Model/CGR work for a nominal fee - now i know that back then no one here could afford this service.

However i'm wondering what it would take now to peak interest in this ... if i was to start up a freelance internet company for the same services, then i'm not going to work for free - so anyone who thinks of putting that down as a joke can kinda back off. This is a very serious matter.

What sorts of Services and/or Prices for said services would you guys feel would not only be worth while, but also you'd actually be willing to pay.

Whatever is request i'll comment on and say if i'll add it to the possiblity list or not... its just, it seems like a sensible idea to me right now and i'd like to see what you guys would suggest.
Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Xlimun
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2003 02:19
pffffffft!

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
--Albert Einstein

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 22:10:04
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 22:10:04