Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Nuclear Glory and DarkSDK samples

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 18:25
Hi, i have link the Nuclear Glory DLL in my VSC++.NET project but... now how do i call the funcions?... any code samples of using Nuclear Glory with C++.NET

Thanks
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 20:17
You have the c++ version of NGC (if so there is an example code with it for using the dll)? I haven't tested (or bought) with Dark SDK yet as it is in worse shape than DBP.

Fernando Castro
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 20:22
I bought Nuclear Glory v3.0 for Dark Basic PRO, but now i'm trying to use the same DLL with VC++. I have the samples with DBPRO but not the samples with VC++, but it's the same DLL.

I will appreciate the samples if you have one, just for calling the functions. Now i have linked the DLL to my VC++ project, but when i call a function the game crash because i suppose i'm making something wrong.

Thanks
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 17:58 Edited at: 16th Jan 2006 17:58
Well the v3 C++ version has a .lib instead of a dll and it cost $10 more than the DBP version. Now with v2.03 the cpp version used a dll or it used a .lib (he gave purchasers a NGCollision.h to use the dll with). He stopped dll support with v3 and went with direct integration for c++ users. If you really want to play with it, email matthew mdd@nuclearglory.com and ask him for the header file for v2.03 as there isn't one for v3 you will have to remake alot of it to match v3.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 00:03:40
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 00:03:40