Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / ListView -- LISTVIEW_LIST help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2006 21:37
Hi all,

I gave up trying to get a check box with ListBox so i thought i would use ListView in List mode but im hitting problems there to.

i have change it to default to make sure the images are loading and they are, yet when i use the constant LISTVIEW_LIST only the text is displayed.

as said this code works in default (large image) but not in list (small image).

can anyone help on this.

thanks for any help
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2006 18:49
There are separate image lists for normal icon-view mode and list mode. See the help file for setListViewImageList for more information.

BlueGUI Windows Plugin
The Fat Centurion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2006 19:00
im applying it now my friend,

Robert iv just checked my emails and noticed the reply, THANKYOU.

i have done as you said and it works, iv read that bit, i dont know how many times now and still didnt see it.

You mentioned in your email about putting a checkbox over the listbox gadget, i dont surpose you have a little tiny example of that do you, if not, no problems im happy with listview for now.

will see what you have for us in the next update/version, see if any extras have been added to help..

I see what you mean about BlueIDE but no both were mensioned thats why i thought i'd ask, sorry for the confusion...

again thank you for your replys both here and via emails

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 22:23:22
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 22:23:22