Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Anyone here play or have played socom us navy seals

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2003 04:41
Everyone in this forum is trying to make an RPG but what they really need to is make a game like Socom. Well not exactly like socom. Too me socom one player mode is the suckiest thing I have ever played.

It needs too be like online mode. If someone could make a twin game of socom and have it be the same I would pay money for it.

What do you guys think who have played it.
Very realistic.
Future Company Name = Blazing Fire
Current Website Name = Blazing Fire
Future Number is Eleventy
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2003 04:49
My next project will be something kindof similiar to Counter Strike. Is CS and Socom sorta the same? You can read at my website about Xtreme Paintball 2k3 and check out that idea.

RPGamer

Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny
http://www.halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
Dont ask those questions! Read the help files lazy! Oh ya, and Tat has a plugin for that!
The Lone Programmer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2003 04:25
You mean
Halflife Counterstrike.
That is not similar. Socom is way better. This game is so realistic and so gruesom, its just awsome.

If you have a PS2 and a PS2 network adaptor I suggest you rent or buy this game.

I do not advise playing without a network adaptor.

SmokieMcPot

Future Company Name = Blazing Fire
Current Website Name = Blazing Fire
Future Number is Eleventy
silversnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow. You are in luck. Although it will be a while my team is currently making a game with graphics like Halo's ( i told u it would be awhile... ) Anyway I just wanted to let you know that there ARE people here are not making sissy RPGs and dwarves but REAL games... j/k j/k.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 05:21:03
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 05:21:03